Friday 19 April 2013

College Magazine Contents page

I want my contents page to be very closely linked in some way with the front cover. I think I will make sure that I follow the same type of colour scheme. I still want it to be different and not like the usual boring layouts that some college magazines may contain. I have done a bit of research and looked at some contents pages. I mainly took at look at the contents pages of NME magazine, reason being I love the simplicity and its a type of type that I wouldn't mind having for my contents page and I'm sure that everyone reading the magazine would be in favour of it. 




Final Contents Page  


This is the final design that I have done for my contents page. It has the simplicity that I wanted, and I managed to keep some of the colours of the lines on the front cover on the contents page as well. I am sure that I could have possibly added a few more things to it. I don't really think that I followed the style of the NME contents page, I'd just say that looking at it was just a form of inspiration. I am pleased with the way that it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment