Friday 19 April 2013

Feedback: Magazine Cover

Feedback from my Media teacher : 
" Very nice work, really comes up to professional quality. My main concern is the main image its very distant whereas magazine covers tend to have a close up shot. I'm sure you have a lot more images you took that you can work with. Where's the bar code ?" 

I really considered my feedback and decided to look at magazine covers once again. I noticed that close up images are most featured and there was literally no use of the type of shot that I had chosen. This is something that's a fundamental point in the making of a magazine cover that I had clearly ignored. And I also didn't incorporate a bar code. I was not too keen on making the following changes but I think its something that needs to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment