Friday 19 April 2013

My Front cover

This is the final outcome of my magazine front cover. my main inspiration when making this was from xxl magazine, I completely love the style of this magazine. I selected red black and white to be my colour scheme, I think that this works out very well, and there seems to be something that is very edgy about all the colours together. As I mentioned before I want to keep the simplicity there and I have managed to do so. The front cover is not at all bombarded with endless cover lines but they are all in moderation to the image. This is good because it means that the readers don't have to read a lot but instead the cover lines are quick, direct and easy to understand. I think the image also represents the genre of the magazine very well. I am very pleased with the way that this turned out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment